HOW DO I BUY A
No, you don't need to. But please be aware that there are multiple advantages that you can avail of, by having an account with ZOVI. Creating an account doesn’t cost you anything but comes loaded with benefits, so we believe it’s a no-brainer.
Just click on 'Sign Up' link on top right corner, enter your name and valid email address. Go to your email, follow the verification link and set your password. You're done.
Payments / Transactions
We would love to place no charge if your order value is more than Rs499, but for orders with ticket size less than Rs499 you will need to shell out additional Rs 50 as shipping and handling charges.
You can pay for your ZOVI purchase using any of the following:
- A Visa / Master Card credit card issued in India
- A Visa / Master Card / Maestro debit card issued in India
- An ATM / Debit card issued by any of the following banks:
- Net Banking if you have an account in any of the following banks:
- AXIS Bank
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- State Bank of India
- Andhra Bank
- Bank of Bahrain & Kuwait
- Bank of Baroda Corporate Account
- Bank of Baroda Retail Account
- Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Bank of Rajasthan
- City Union Bank
- Corporation Bank
- Deutsche Bank
- Federal Bank
- IDBI Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- IndusInd Bank
- ING Vysya Bank
- Jammu & Kashmir Bank
- Karnataka Bank
- Karur Vysya Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Punjab National Bank Corporate Account
- Punjab National Bank Retail Account
- Royal Bank of Scotland
- South Indian Bank
- Standard Chartered Bank
- State Bank of Mysore
- State Bank of Travancore
- Syndicate Bank
- Tamilnadu Mercantile Bank
- Union Bank of India
- Vijaya Bank
- YES Bank
- 3 Month EMI: EMI stands for ‘Equated Monthly Instalment’. With EMI you can pay for the order amount in equated monthly installments in the number of months the EMI is available.
Key features of EMI:
- Available on HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Citibank, Standard Chartered Bank and Kotak Bank Credit Cards only
- Payment can be done in 3 equal monthly instalments
- No processing fees and No interest charged on EMI payments
- Instant online approval of EMI amount
- No paperwork required
- No down payment required
- EMI T&C Apply
- Cash On Delivery: You give us your mobile number when you place your order and we'll call you to confirm the order. Once confirmed, we will ship out your product to you. On receiving your order, please pay the order amount in cash to the courier person. If you need to return the items you ordered for any reason what-so-ever, just call us and we'll make sure that the return is painless for you.
Note: We apply a non refundable charge of Rs 50 for Cash on Delivery facility if your order amount is less than Rs 350.
- 1. The EMI scheme is open to all Credit Cardholders holding a valid ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, Citibank, HSBC Bank, Standard Chartered Bank or Kotak Bank Credit Card.
2. In case the Card holder desires to foreclose or cancel the EMI Scheme and pay the money immediately instead of EMI’s, it can be done by the customer only by calling the respective bank’s customer service phone numbers.
3. Approval of EMI is at the sole and absolute discretion of the respective banks.
4. Upon EMI approval, the Card holder’s credit limit shall be blocked up to conversion amount. This amount gets adjusted as and when EMI instalment payments are made by the Card holder to their respective bank.
5. To cancel the EMI facility the customer has to call the respective bank’s customer service.
6. The EMI Scheme is applicable/ available only on purchases subject to minimum single transaction Rs.1500 or more.
7. The EMI monthly instalment schedule will begin from the Card holder’s next billing statement.
8. Any query/dispute with regards to the payment using the EMI option should be directed to the respective bank’s customer service.
9. This EMI Scheme is applicable for booking(s) made in (INR) Indian Rupees only.
10. EMI Scheme may not be available on select Credit Card products. Credit Card holders are advised to confirm the availability of the EMI option on their credit card before attempting an EMI transaction, by calling their respective bank’s customer service. In case EMI facility is not available in your card certain banks may charge the amount in full.
11. ICICI Bank / HDFC Bank / Citibank / HSBC Bank/ Kotak Bank / Standard Chartered Bank does not endorse the quality of the services regarding products sold and any queries or complaints pertaining in that regard will have to be taken up directly with ZOVI.com
12. In case of any queries regarding the products/ orders booked with ZOVI.com, Card holder needs to contact ZOVI customer care by calling on 080-49190000 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
13. In respect of any query or complaints regarding the EMI Scheme, its availability, conversion of EMI, the Card holder needs to take up the same directly with the respective bank and ZOVI will not entertain any queries in this regard.
14. Card holders are not bound in any way to avail this EMI Scheme. Any such availing of the EMI Scheme is purely voluntary and the same is being made purely on a “best effort basis”.
15. The Terms and Conditions of this promotion are subject to change without any prior notice. This offer is valid for Indian Residents and Citizens only.
16. ICICI Bank / HDFC Bank / Citibank / HSBC Bank / Kotak Bank / Standard Chartered Bank and ZOVI reserve the right to add, alter, modify, change or vary all or any of these terms and conditions or replace, wholly or in part, this EMI Scheme by any other scheme, whether similar to this EMI Scheme or not or to withdraw it altogether.
17. Partial and Full refunds are allowed but the refund adjustments depend on individual bank policies. In case of partial refunds bank can convert EMI transactions to a non EMI full charge transaction based on their policies.
18. Disputes, if any, will be subject to Indian laws and shall be subject exclusively to the jurisdiction of the courts in Bengaluru.
- Firstly, please note that this is a rare occurrence. But in case it happens, you'll receive an email which would confirm if your payment has been taken. We ensure that the refund process will start within 4 hours however it might take a week for the amount to get credited in your account depending on the time taken by the bank. Please feel free to call our customer delight team in case of any further clarifications.
If your card / account is not charged, you can safely retry you payment we will not double charge you.
It takes 2-3 hours for us to reactivate the voucher that was used in a failed transaction. They'll be available for re-use under the same terms and conditions.
We would love to place no shipping charge if your order value is more than Rs399, but for orders with ticket size less than Rs399 you will need to shell out additional Rs 50 as shipping charges.
We do not need your billing address but the card issuing banks do. They need this information to fight credit-card fraud. So please do your bit to help and provide us this information and we'll pass it on to the banks.
We do NOT store any billing information at our end. We simply pass on the information you provide on our site to the payment gateways at the bank that charges your credit card. This information is provided to them over a secure channel (you can see a green lock in your browser bar during the payment process which indicates that your interaction with our site, at that point is safe from interception).
Vouchers / gift vouchers are like store credit and if required it could be applied to payment along with any other payment option. Coupons are one time use only and are conditional on the offer attached to the coupon.
While paying for your purchase, you can use your coupon / voucher value against the purchase amount and you'll pay the rest using any other payment mechanism you are comfortable with. Please note that in case you choose to return the product for any reason what-so-ever, you'll be allowed to re-use the voucher but not coupon against any future purchase, as long as the voucher validity rules cover your purchase.
Here's another example of how we put ourselves in our customer's shoes. You can use your voucher until the last penny is spent, in any number of transactions that you choose to use it in.
You can either login to the website navigate to 'My Account' page to see all your order details. You can also go to the link provided in the order confirmation email to check the status of that individual order.
Once your package is shipped, you would receive an email with the shipper details and tracking number. These details could also be found in 'My Account' tab.
- In case your queries were unanswered contact our 'Customer Delight' team.
Coupons and Vouchers
Order Status / Tracking